• 109 Bekeken

Ik kan geen esim bestellen vanuit mijn ruimte. Ik krijg dit bericht

icon

Beste antwoord door Larlette0362 22 April 2024, 14:55

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Larlette, welcome to our Community! At this moment it's not possible for you to order an eSIM in Mijn Odido. If you want, I can order one for you and place it in Mijn Odido for you to download and activate it. If you want this, please send me a private message with your 06-number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will do an extra check and then you will have an eSIM in no time. An eSIM costs € 5,09 and will be visible on your next invoice. I look forward to your message! 😊

Ja, je kunt mij bestellen via mijn ruimtes

Hi Larlette, welcome to our Community! At this moment it's not possible for you to order an eSIM in Mijn Odido. If you want, I can order one for you and place it in Mijn Odido for you to download and activate it. If you want this, please send me a private message with your 06-number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will do an extra check and then you will have an eSIM in no time. An eSIM costs € 5,09 and will be visible on your next invoice. I look forward to your message! 😊

Ik heb je alles in een privébericht gestuurd

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Ik heb op je privébericht gereageerd. Laten we daar verder kletsen! 😊

???

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Larlette, ik had geen reactie meer van je ontvangen via een privébericht. Als je de verificatiecode en je geboortedatum nog aan me doorgeeft, ga ik voor je aan de slag! 

Hallo, kunt u mij het sms-bericht opnieuw sturen?

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hallo @Larlette0362, ik neem het stokje even over van mijn collega! Kun je mij een privébericht sturen met je telefoonnummer & geboortedatum? Dan stuur ik je daarna de verificatiecode per SMS en als ik de juiste code heb ontvangen, kan ik een eSIM voor je bestellen. Ik zie je bericht graag tegemoet! 

Reageer