Beantwoord

Geen verbindingen of internet in het buitenland

• 12 December 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Witam, jestem od 2 dni na wakacjach na Węgrzech. Korzystam z dwóch telefonów, które są odpowiednio skonfigurowane do roamingu zagranicznego. (2x Galaxy S23 Ultra). Nie mogę połączyć się z internetem na jednym z numerów, próbowałem wszystkich opcji, ale nic nie działa, mam abonament premium. Mam internet pod następującym numerem, ale nie mogę dzwonić do Holandii ani innych krajów. Rozpocznie się połączenie, ktoś zacznie mówić i po 3-4 sekundach połączenie zostanie automatycznie rozłączone. Mam pełne pakiety abonamentowe na oba numery. Nie mogę zadzwonić do serwisu ODiDO, ponieważ jestem rozłączony. Nie odpisują na Facebooku, robot Izzy nie pomaga, a obsługa klienta jest zajęta. Proszę o pomoc i wyjaśnienie mi co jest nie tak z ODiDO. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 14 December 2023, 11:14

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hoi @Niqo , we kunnen je in het Nederlands of Engels helpen.  Plaats je vraag even opnieuw.

Hoi @Niqo , we kunnen je in het Nederlands of Engels helpen.  Plaats je vraag even opnieuw.

Hello, I have been on vacation in Hungary for 2 days. I use two phones that are properly configured for international roaming. (2x Galaxy S23 Ultra). I can't connect to the Internet on one of the numbers, I've tried all the options, but nothing works, I have a premium subscription. I have internet with the following number, but I cannot call the Netherlands or other countries. The call will start, someone will start talking and after 3-4 seconds the call will be disconnected automatically. I have full subscription packages for both numbers. I cannot call the ODiDO service because I am disconnected. They don't reply on Facebook, the Izzy robot doesn't help, and customer service is busy. Please help me and explain to me what is wrong with ODiDO. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

When did you buy the subscriptions? Are already 2 invoices paid?

When did you buy the subscriptions? Are already 2 invoices paid?

First subscription right 2 years ago, second subscription 4 months ago. All invoices are paid up to date, in addition, ODiDO has liabilities in the amount of EUR 200 because Google refunded my fees 2 months ago, so I do not worry about invoices for the coming months. I have European packages. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Niqo, welcome to our Community! At the moment it is known that you can experience issues with calling abroad. Our IT-department has been working hard to fix this. If it doesn't work, please try to manually connect to another network. This might solve the issue (temporarily). In Hungary, you can try Telekom, Telenor and Vodafone Hungary Ltd. I hope it works again for you quickly and I hope you enjoy your stay! 😊

Reageer