no roaming/internet abroad

• 15 September 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 450 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi, I am having some trouble using roaming outside of the Netherlands. Roaming is on, I've restarted my phone, and I've reset my network but nothing is working. If I try to manually connect to a local provider (Italy) it says it can't connect.

I want to check if roaming is blocked on my odido account but I can't log in because I can't receive a code through SMS. I also can't call customer service…

Any help would be amazing!! Thanks :)

Hajar van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hi @klaraoh 

Are you still experiencing issues with internet abroad? I can check if you have any barrings. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will look into this. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @klaraoh 

Please see this page to see with which operator you can connect in Italy.

Do you maybe know if you have an unpaid invoice or are you paying in installments for a invoice? Doe this you'll get a barring for use in the EU.

Thanks for your reply!

I tried accessing TIM, with no luck. I also do not have any outstanding invoices with Odido.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @klaraoh 

Are you still experiencing issues with internet abroad? I can check if you have any barrings. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will look into this. 

Reageer