Beantwoord

simcard no service

• 19 July 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 512 Bekeken

Hi! I bought the simcard last 2 months ago but I dont have any signal right from the beginning of it, went to the shop and told them about the problem and they said sometimes I need to wait 2 months before it could be active, and now I received an email that I have the contract yet the simcard has still no signal. whats the possible thing to do? could I cancel the said contract since the simcard has no service? thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 20 July 2023, 10:05

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Ho @sayksweet , are you abroad? Did you not use the simcard while in the Netherlands where you received the card?

I did not use it since it has no service and I try to wait for 2 months yet it is still the same. could you help me how to cancel it? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Here on the forum you talk to other customers. We try to help with solutions.  For cancellation of subscriptions you can contact customer care. But there could be Cancellation fees.

Did you receive at any point an invoice for the subscription,  or is it not even started? Maybe you requested numerporting etc.etc.

I did received today invoice but yet I tried also to put up my simcard but has no service, and I also tried to put it in some other phones but it still doesnt work. so I dont know whats the problem with it.  Thank you 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

And you are in the Netherlands? Try to choose manually for a network (under settings/mobile networks/select manual). After the scan, choose the t-mobile network.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @sayksweet 

Did you visit a T-Mobile shop? They can check if your sim card is defective. Perhaps you need a new sim card. Can you also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will check if you have any barrings. 

Looking forward to your message so I can help you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @sayksweet 

By the way you only have to wait for 2 months when you want to use the simcard abroad, in the Netherlands your simcard should work when your subscription is active. In some cases you need to activate the simcard first.

Reageer