connection not activated

• 6 January 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 166 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 10 reacties

Its been a day now and my internet connection is not activated yet. I don't know, what's the problem, the technician did his work and as per him it should have been activated within an hour. Work from home becomes difficult as I just moved in. Reaching customer care is a challenge, so don't know what's going on or what needs top be done at my end.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

I have ordered a t mobile fiber connection at my new apartment, planned this two weeks ahead of my movement to Hague. The technician came by and did the installation yesterday, however there is no connection yet. The message i see on my t mobile home is wifi not activated yet. The technician told me yesterday that someone from exchange needs to activate the fiber link so i get internet.This was suppose to happen within the hour, its been a day!

I have got absolutely no idea what's going on. There is no communication from t mobile or from kpn guys on the status. I expect t mobile to set this up for me(on the website they have mentioned:"technician will not leave you till all is working") well thats clearly a false propoganda. I work from home and i am suppose to leave my company's apartment in two days and shift, how am I suppose to work then? In these times its risky to travel and I am suppose to travel to my office daily so that I get internet connection going on??? this is all because t mobile people havent planned or updated me properly on the process.. I tried reaching out via customer care, and thats an impossible task, this is my third post on the community and still I am waiting to hear back from someone. Its getting annoying now, and best part cant even cancel and order new subscription because my previous order is still inj progress? Did I miss something? What is the wait for, connection is all set up why cant it be activated? The technician said someone at exchange shall activate this, hasnt happened yet…. This is just so annoying and bad first impression..

I hope someone will resolve my problem or atleast give me the courtesy of an update on whats going on when can I expect my internet back on and compensate me for the time I have lost plus trouble I am going through trying to look for internet to work!!

my client number is DKA36180, maybe that helps.

Reputatie 5

Mods; This topic is linked to No internet activation on my fiber link | T-Mobile Community (t-mobile.nl)

Reputatie 7

Hi @saifu , 

I’ve seen that you made several topics for the issues you’re facing. No worries, I’m here for you. To make sure you’re getting the help you need, I’m closing this topic and will help you out in this one