Beantwoord

Plan change

• 30 December 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 200 Bekeken

Hello, 

Currently I have a 3-in-1 promotion at home, but I would like to change my subscription. It's been almost 6 months and we've never used the phone line and we barely use the TV. 

I would like to keep internet only. Could you help me to change my subscription please? 

Regards, 

Banesh

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 30 December 2019, 12:54

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mbanesh 

That's possible!

You have a discount for the first 6 months right? Be aware of the fact that when you change your plan within those 6 months, the discount will expire and you will only pay the internet price, please see for yourself if it is better to wait till those 6 months have gone by or not.

Please place your request in This topic and a moderator will help you change your plan.

Hello Waqqas,

Thanks for the info.

I just need one more info from your end. First 6 months of the plan gets over in January 2020, so inorder to make the changes to be reflected from February before which date should the current plan be changed?

Thanks,

Banesh

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @mbanesh 

Its better to post in the topic mentioned above as the moderators can see your details and they can give you the best solution.

Do you have a mobile subscription? In that case you can receive klantvoordeel and you will pay either €25 or €30 depending on your mobile subscription.

Hi @Waqqas 

Could you please close this ticket?

Thanks,

Banesh

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

A moderator will close it I am just a customer like you 😉

Ok :smiley: Thanks!!!

Reputatie 7

Hey @mbanesh,

I see that your 3-in-1 promotion ends on the first of February. I've planned that your TV and phone subscription will end on that day. So you'll make use of the full promotion! :smile: In a couple of minutes you'll receive a confirmation of the change. Please let me know if I can assist you any further, have a nice day!

Hi @Piotr 

Thanks for helping me out.

Thanks,

Banesh

Reageer