Beantwoord

After 2 months of wait i am upgraded to 8Gbit/s, but my speed is 5/down 3/up

• 10 February 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Dears,

I was a long time user of 1 Gbit/s fiber optic and i was receiving always 980/980.

Now after upgrade to 8 Gbit/s i am not getting more than 5 down and 3 up!

any help?

icon

Beste antwoord door senad.aruc 29 February 2024, 17:18

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 1

Dear Tommie of Odido can you help me plese?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @senad.aruc, good thing you started a topic for this. I went straight into it for you and see that you cancelled the engineer? Do you have a reason for this? Because the engineer has to come by because you have a Point to Point connection and this has to be rerouted in the district exchange. The ONT and T-75 are then installed immediately. Then the technician should set the order administratively to complete. I will forward below a list of what needs to be done on the various technelogies. I have re-directed Guidion for you, schedule the appointment and it should be fine! 

Netwerktype

Wel/Geen nieuwe ONT

Patching nodig?

Guidion nodig?

GPON

Wel nieuwe ONT

Nee

Ja, voor ONT

XGSPON

Geen nieuwe ONT

Nee

Nee

PtP

MC wordt nieuwe ONT

Ja

Ja, voor ONT

Reputatie 1

Dears,

I was a long time user of 1 Gbit/s fiber optic and i was receiving always 980/980.

Now after upgrade to 8 Gbit/s i am not getting more than 5 down and 3 up!

any help?

Dears, 

The engineer came and installed the equipment! i think they made 2 appointments so i canceled one of them but the engineer came Saturday and installed the equipment.

Thanks,

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @senad.aruc, I see that two different appointments were made at the same time. Just schedule the appointment with Guidion to be sure, he can check everything for you! 

Reputatie 1

Ok, so if they can fix the speed issue then lets make a second appointment.

Reputatie 1

Hello,

Guidion visited my house today nad unfortunatly he was not able to fix the slow download and upload problem today.

At my Huawei fibr optic conferter I see that the ONT values are lower than the reference values so maybe this is the problem for the 5GB down and 4GB up slow speeds.

Can you please help me with the speed issue I have?

Thanks,

Reputatie 1

Hi @senad.aruc, I see that two different appointments were made at the same time. Just schedule the appointment with Guidion to be sure, he can check everything for you! 

The issue is fixed now I see 7GBPS up/down.

Thanks,

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Thank you so much for this update @senad.aruc! I will inform the backoffice. Enjoy your new speed!

Reageer