annuleer abonnement

• 27 October 2023
  • 21 reacties
  • 137 Bekeken

Ik wil mijn internetabonnement opzeggen. Ik heb duizend e-mails verzonden. Kunt u mij alstublieft helpen?

Johrick van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @tmarchionni,

I have to offer my well-meant apologies to you. I wanted to cancel the contract for you, but to my surprise I see that the current contract runs until 28-12-2023. So I can't cancel the subscription at the moment either, because you will have to pay a lump sum.

May I ask what the reason is for cancelling the subscription? If you are moving house, you can cancel the subscription within your contract. In that case, please send me a private message with proof of relocation so that I can set this in motion for you.

If the reason for cancellation is not a move, I would like to ask you to contact us again on 28-12-2023 so that the subscription can be cancelled. Apologies for the lack of clarity and mistakes on our side, this was absolutely not our intention. 

Bekijk origineel

21 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Goedemorgen @tmarchionni 

Is je contract al afgelopen?  Zorg er voor dat je community profiel is ingevuld (klantnummer, geboortedatum)  zodat de moderators weten wie je bent. 
Je kan ook gewoon even bellen. 
Opzeggen
Meer informatie opzeggen

succes!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@tmarchionni je al gebeld? En zet geen privé gegevens openbaar

Ik heb 3 e-mails verzonden 
kun je ook helpen door de bovenstaande reactie met mijn gegevens te verwijderen?
Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@tmarchionni  3 mails zijn er geen duizend😂 waarom bel je niet? 
je nummer wordt verwijderd door de moderators. Zet die gegevens in je forum account 

Because I do not speak dutch that is why I do not call is there any chance somebody respond to my e-mail? that is provided by the chatbot as a way for canceling the abbonement.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @tmarchionni, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and I see that your contract still runs until 07-11-2023. I can terminate the contract for you now but you will be charged a commutation fee. You can also wait until 07-11, then you can cancel the contract without any costs! 

Hi Tommie thanks for helping could you already process the termination from the 7/11 on? I am afraid that of not I have to start again looking for help and then this is never done

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

I will assure you that, if you contact me again on 07-11 that I will help you with the termination of your contract @tmarchionni! I cannot cancel the contract now for 07-11. 

ok I will contact you again on 7/11 thanks a lot Tommie

Hi Tommie,

As agreed I am contacting you again today to cancel my abbonement.

Could you help with this?

Best,

Tiziana

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @tmarchionni,

I have to offer my well-meant apologies to you. I wanted to cancel the contract for you, but to my surprise I see that the current contract runs until 28-12-2023. So I can't cancel the subscription at the moment either, because you will have to pay a lump sum.

May I ask what the reason is for cancelling the subscription? If you are moving house, you can cancel the subscription within your contract. In that case, please send me a private message with proof of relocation so that I can set this in motion for you.

If the reason for cancellation is not a move, I would like to ask you to contact us again on 28-12-2023 so that the subscription can be cancelled. Apologies for the lack of clarity and mistakes on our side, this was absolutely not our intention. 

Hi can I get some help on canceling my abbonement as above?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @tmarchionni, like @Johrick van Odido already said; you are still within your contract until 28-12-2023. If I terminate it now, you will have to pay off the contract. If you ring the bell again on 28-12, I can terminate the contract for you. 

Hi may I know how much I need to pay to terminate now?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@Tommie van Odido  of @Johrick van Odido ?

Hi could you please at least help me with any e-mail address where to send this request? this is going on ages. I just want to know how to terminate my abbonement now.

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @tmarchionni, no worries! It is not a big amount for Internet + TV. If you cancel now, your subscription will be canceled as of December 14, 2023 due to your notice period. You will then have approximately half a month's worth of subscription costs as a lump sum payment. Greetings, Ishana

Hi Ishana,

Thanks for getting back to me. Could you proceed with the cancelation then? Will I get any confirmation mail?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @tmarchionni, of course! What date can I cancel it? Greetings, Ishana

From tomorrow on it can be canceled

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

I have cancelled the contract for you @tmarchionni. Your contract will be ceased per 15-12-2023.

Reageer