Beantwoord

Cancel my order

• 6 January 2021
  • 32 reacties
  • 1341 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

32 reacties

Hi @Fikret Avci, sadly to hear that you want to terminate your order! I immediately arranged this for you and you already received an email with the confirmation. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help and I wish you a lovely day! ❤

I want to cancel my contract with T-mobile Wifi from May end.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Fikret Avci, sadly to hear that you want to terminate your order! I immediately arranged this for you and you already received an email with the confirmation. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help and I wish you a lovely day! ❤

Hi, I want to terminate my order. Thanks for your interest.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Fikret Avci, I’m sad to hear that you want to cancel your order! However, I’ll gladly give you more information. You can revoke your request within 14 days after your connection has been activated or the technician has installed your modem. You then pay for the activation costs and any installation costs. You pay subscription and usage costs until you are no longer connected. Do you want me to terminate the subscription for you? Let me know and I'll get started right away.

I ordered Internet yesterday, but I want to cancel it. I cannot reach customer service in English, so can you cancel my order?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @duher, welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to see you leave, but it's always your decision and I fully respect that, naturally!

I've cancelled the order, you'll receive an email regarding the termination. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Should you decide to have second thoughts, know that you're always more than welcome to rejoin the club.

Stay safe and healthy!

Reageer