Cancel my order

• 6 January 2021
  • 32 reacties
  • 1337 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

32 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, this email is related to your mobile subscription. I’ll redirect your topic to the correct sub-category. Good luck! 

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Frootan, I immediately canceled it for you. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if anything is unclear. Have a nice weekend! 

Hi,

I made an order today for internet subscription but would like to cancel it. Calling on the client service number is not possible, already tried 3 times and waited at least 20 minutes on each. 

Can someone help on this? My client number is HFD13428 and the order number is 202827581.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Fikret Avci, sadly to hear that you want to terminate your order! I immediately arranged this for you and you already received an email with the confirmation. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help and I wish you a lovely day! ❤

Hello, I subscribed for the “Tablet Unlimited GB” plan but It is not meeting my requirements and hence since its only 9 days and within the reflection period i would want to cancel my subscription. Please help me on the same

Hi I orderes accidentally can you cancel my order please thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Premkumargupta4you sorry to hear that you want to cancel as well. Do you want the contract to be cancelled May 31st? Or if not, can you give me a specific date? Thanks!

Reageer