Beantwoord

Contracts of previous occupants.

• 29 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 20 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

I am newly moved in since Monday 27th of this week. So I requested and signed a new Wifi contract.
However, I received an email today stating that I have to cancel my previous contract to be able to use it.
I really don't understand. I do not have any contract. Because I have newly moved in. What do I have to cancel? I would like to urge you to take action to enable me to use the wifi as soon as possible.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 30 March 2023, 10:57

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ageno, good that you pose this question on the Community! I immediately took a dive in the communication that we sent to you. The email in question is a generic email that we send towards you when your Internet gets activated and when you do not request ‘overstapservice’ (literally ‘transferservice,’ which is basically us cancelling your old provider). Effectively, it is a way for us to remind a customer that one did not ask us to do anything with their old provider.

As you state clearly, you do not have an old provider and as such please do not feel called upon by this request from us.

As of now you’re connection is fully online and we will make sure that your connection will stay fast and stable for as long as you’d like to enjoy our Internet. For now, I wish you a lot of fun with the Internet and I hope that you feel at home soon at your new address! 😃 

Reageer