Fiber Contract

• 15 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 28 Bekeken

Hello, what is the timeframe from ordering fiber to when a technician comes to instal the fiber inside the house? Is there anything I need to do to arrange the installation and be connected? 

Tommie van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @Wouter22, welcome to our Community!
I'm happy to give you some more clarity on your delivery. Could you add your customer number to your profile? This can be found in My Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn gegevens; at the top of the page it says: Your Customer Number: ABC12345. Then I can look with you. Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Wouter22 

Is there allready a fiber connection point in your house? Than you should receive an email from Guidion to make an appointment for the installation of the router and mediaconverter.

If there is no fiber connection point than the grid operator needs to come first to install a fiber connection point.

Hi @Waqqas no, there is no connection inside the house yet. Only the cable in the street. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Wouter22, welcome to our Community!
I'm happy to give you some more clarity on your delivery. Could you add your customer number to your profile? This can be found in My Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn gegevens; at the top of the page it says: Your Customer Number: ABC12345. Then I can look with you. Thanks in advance! 

Reageer