Fiber glass connection

• 8 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 34 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I have ordered fiber glass abonament 2,5 months ago. To this day nothing is happening, still waiting for my apartment to be connected to the fiber glass internet or at least any news regarding connectivity of my building.

I understand that this may take a little bit more time, but with every new month they extend waiting time by another month!

At first it was November - December, then December - January, then January - February and now its February - March??? Is this some kind of joke? There is nothing I can do but complaint. Waiting time is way above my expectations.

When can I expect connection date?

Regards,

Adrian

Cal van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi @Shibkki, thanks for reaching out, I want to give you more clarity about your fiber access! Currently the network operator Open Dutch Fiber is building an entirely new fiber network in your city and it takes quite a while to connect everyone. One of the difficulties is that you live in a high-rise building. For a high-rise building there are more technical difficulties to connect the building to the fiber network and the network operator has to gain the cooperation of more stakeholders, for instance with the housing association. This proces could literally last for another month or another half a year and that is why it is difficult to give a proper indication of the speed at which the other stakeholders agree and a plan can made to connect all the addresses.

We'll keep the pressure high on the network operator to quickly roll out fiber, I hope that you will be connected to the network soon!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shibkki, thanks for reaching out, I want to give you more clarity about your fiber access! Currently the network operator Open Dutch Fiber is building an entirely new fiber network in your city and it takes quite a while to connect everyone. One of the difficulties is that you live in a high-rise building. For a high-rise building there are more technical difficulties to connect the building to the fiber network and the network operator has to gain the cooperation of more stakeholders, for instance with the housing association. This proces could literally last for another month or another half a year and that is why it is difficult to give a proper indication of the speed at which the other stakeholders agree and a plan can made to connect all the addresses.

We'll keep the pressure high on the network operator to quickly roll out fiber, I hope that you will be connected to the network soon!

Update: Still not connected, still no estimated data of connection. 

Reageer