fiber optic installation during the new year

• 30 December 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 21 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Dear t mobile

We ordered internet for housing a month ago (to be activated form 1st of Jan, 2023). The installation  guys informed us that te will perform the installation on 30th of Dec. A few days ago we received a call from you that due to shortage of staff it is not doable until 9th of Jan. 

It bring us a lot of difficulty as we work remotely and we extremely need the internet connection to be ready. 

We called you but the operator told us you can't do anything. Would it be possible to at least activate a kind of voucher for our mobile phone for these days until you install the house connections? 

Your consideration is highly appreciated.

Best,

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Azin,

Smart that you post a topic about this, I'll gladly help you out! Sorry for the delay, I want to make this as smooth as possible for you. As you tied an old subscription to your Community account I was unable to check it, but do you have a T-Mobile, Tele2 or Simpel Mobile subscription that could use extra data? If you would like to also take a look at the appointment with the technician I would advise you to send the following details to me in a private message:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.

We'll make this work!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Azin,

Smart that you post a topic about this, I'll gladly help you out! Sorry for the delay, I want to make this as smooth as possible for you. As you tied an old subscription to your Community account I was unable to check it, but do you have a T-Mobile, Tele2 or Simpel Mobile subscription that could use extra data? If you would like to also take a look at the appointment with the technician I would advise you to send the following details to me in a private message:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.

We'll make this work!

Reageer