Gideon appointment

• 26 April 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 21 Bekeken

Hello,

One month (!) before moving houses, I notified Odido about my move. I received number of messages of how everything will be arranged on the 24th of April and that I shouldn’t worry. 

It’s the 26th of April and I’m still waiting for an appointment email from Gideon. The customer support keeps telling me that I will receive an email in 1 or 2 days. I haven’t. 

Having internet at home is crucial for my work, so I’m extremely disappointed. I’ve been an Odido (T-mobile, Tele2) client for many years, but after this experience I’d consider switching to a different provider after my contracts end.

My question is, what can I do to finally receive an appointment email from Gideon?

Have a nice day!

Teresa van Odido 9 dagen geleden

First and foremost, welcome to Odido and our Community! @lacoUnco 

Thank you for alerting us about this situation. Of course, I will immediately look into this situation for you, I want you to enjoy our services as soon as possible! 💛

I see that your connection is almost ready for the inhouse installation, there is only one thing the network administrator still has to do, which is a patch install. This happens outside of your home, and you don’t have to be present for this. Immediately requested my colleagues from our Fiber department to contact the (external) network administrator about the planning for your connection. They will let you know what you can expect. 

After this is finished and the network administrator has informed us about this, you will automatically receive an e-mail to schedule your appointment with Guidion. 

Please let me know if I can do something for you in the meantime, I’m always happy to help! 😊

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @lacoUnco 

Does your new house allready have a Fiber connection point? If not than the grid operator must come first to install the fiber connection point.

After that Guidion can come to install the ONT and router.

@Waqqas thank you for your reply. 

The information I received from Odido was only about the Gideon appointment, so I believe the Fiber connection point is there.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@lacoUnco 

Can you see it in your fusebox or somewhere else?

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

First and foremost, welcome to Odido and our Community! @lacoUnco 

Thank you for alerting us about this situation. Of course, I will immediately look into this situation for you, I want you to enjoy our services as soon as possible! 💛

I see that your connection is almost ready for the inhouse installation, there is only one thing the network administrator still has to do, which is a patch install. This happens outside of your home, and you don’t have to be present for this. Immediately requested my colleagues from our Fiber department to contact the (external) network administrator about the planning for your connection. They will let you know what you can expect. 

After this is finished and the network administrator has informed us about this, you will automatically receive an e-mail to schedule your appointment with Guidion. 

Please let me know if I can do something for you in the meantime, I’m always happy to help! 😊

Reageer