How to access new order online when moving house

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 17 Bekeken

I ordered an Internet Connection on the new house address and I still have an active connection at my current place. I already submitted a cancellation request.

Thew new order is yet to be active, as the technician will install the fiber connection in 1-2 days.

When viewing my Odido account, I only see the connection at my current place. How can I access the new order online and make changes on internet speed? When will this new order for the new address be available on my Odido account?

Tommie van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @odidousertotoki, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. This is because your old subscription was still linked to your account on Mijn Odido. I have disconnected this one. If you now click on "Ik heb nog een abonnement" and enter your details, you should be able to link your new subscription. You may not be able to link it to your mobile subscription if your address has not yet changed there. You can change this in Mijn Odido or create a new topic in the appropriate category: Mobile. Then my colleague will help you further! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @odidousertotoki, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. This is because your old subscription was still linked to your account on Mijn Odido. I have disconnected this one. If you now click on "Ik heb nog een abonnement" and enter your details, you should be able to link your new subscription. You may not be able to link it to your mobile subscription if your address has not yet changed there. You can change this in Mijn Odido or create a new topic in the appropriate category: Mobile. Then my colleague will help you further! 

Reageer