Beantwoord

I'm waiting for an internet connection for more then a month already

• 6 July 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 105 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 10 reacties

How long should I wait until my internet will finally be connected? I’ve requested a connection to internet from t-mobile more than one month ago already! My apartment even already has a connection to t-mobile and a router from previous tenant. How many more months should I wait?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 7 July 2023, 17:14

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @dtx12 

Have you applied for a Fiber or DSL connection and what does the status say in your My T-Mobile account?

I’ve applied for a Fiber connection. Last update of status was on the 21st of June with - 

Bestelling in behandeling

Goed om te weten: je ontvangt van onze installatiepartner Guidion een uitnodiging per e-mail om de installatie-afspraak te plannen. Zij zorgen er op die dag voor dat je T-Mobile Thuis diensten gaan werken en gaan pas weg als alles werkt.

Het installatiepakket wordt vanaf twee weken voor de installatiedatum bezorgd. Over de bezorging ontvang je nog een e-mail.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@dtx12 

You have a Fiber connection point in your house?

Maybe the Fiber isn't ready yet for use.

No idea. No updates from t-mobile as well. All what I know that apartment is already connected to t-mobile. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@dtx12 Welcome to our Community! I'm happy to give you more clarity on your order. Everything should be ready on your address, but I do see there's a blocking note. This is because the fiber is already occupied. But don't worry! The fiber line will be free per July 17th because at this day the other customer has terminated the contract. After this date your order will continue. Hope this clarifies the situation for now. If you still have questions, feel free to ask me here! 😊

Thanks. Does that mean that I need to wait another month to get my internet working? Also It’s not clear for me why previous tenant can occupy a fiber line while he’s not living here for a while.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Ho @dtx12 

If the old tenant was late with cancellation of his subscription,  hè still has the one month novice period. Unfortunatly,  as hé is still paying the Bill, hè can not be cut off before the end of his subscription. The 17th of juli is indeed 10 days from now.

Reageer