Beantwoord

Install Router by myself

• 16 December 2022
  • 15 reacties
  • 410 Bekeken

I am moving to a new house. I would like to move T-Mobile home connection as well. But when I do that O have to wait till 13th January to do the installation.

Can I setup the router my self? Or else I might cancel this connection and go to another supplier?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 16 December 2022, 20:28

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If it is glasvezel,  it need to be connected by a technician. If it is DSl (copper) you can do it yourself.

Is it possible to have DSI temporary untill i am getting glasvezel?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If glasvezel can be delivered, DSL can not be ordered anymore.

What is the solution for the intermediary time? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @dvrajithatv, there is no direct fix for the meantime. We depend on the gridoperator to activate your network at your new place, January 13th will be the first possibility for this activation. If you have a T-Mobile, Tele2 or Ben subscription which isn't Unlimited, I can provide you with this in the meantime from the moment you need to leave your old place. If you want this and the time is there, please send me a private message including your zipcode, housenumber, date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount.

Who is the grid operator at your new place? If it’s KPN you can always consider canceling T-Mobile and ordering with any other ISP that is available with KPN, most ISP’s can deliver within a few working days. Waiting a full month for something this simple is nonsense.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

In this time of the year people will go on holiday, so it can take more time for the technician to come by. The solution offered by the moderator is a real quick one. The voucher will give a real unlimited datastream on your phone and via a wifi hotspot you can even watch video the whole day or work from home. Leave the appointment active, than the fixed installation will be done on the 13th.

Who is the grid operator at your new place? If it’s KPN you can always consider canceling T-Mobile and ordering with any other ISP that is available with KPN, most ISP’s can deliver within a few working days. Waiting a full month for something this simple is nonsense.

How can I know the existing provider?

You can check the availability on kpnnetwerk.nl, opendutchfiber.nl and deltafiber.nl, most likely going to be kpnnetwerk for you.

In this time of the year people will go on holiday, so it can take more time for the technician to come by. The solution offered by the moderator is a real quick one. The voucher will give a real unlimited datastream on your phone and via a wifi hotspot you can even watch video the whole day or work from home. Leave the appointment active, than the fixed installation will be done on the 13th.

Thank you! This is what I am thking of doing. Yet, It would be great atleast if we can do self install. Upto now I am happy with T-Mobile internet. But I have used T-Mobile internet with my mobile. It is not working well when all of us using the internet. At least quick DSL will help to do our WFH things. 

You can check the availability on kpnnetwerk.nl, opendutchfiber.nl and deltafiber.nl, most likely going to be kpnnetwerk for you.

Thank you yes it is KPN. Do you think KPN will deliver soon. But I cannot find any english support with KPN. Ziggo has english support. Not sure they are good as they use coper from home to their Fiber point.

Thank you for the response. Can you please let me know how can I cancel the order?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Here the moderator ask you for your details to provide a mobiel voucher so you can be online without a limitation on databundels! For cancelling a subscription, you can call customer care as stated in the confirmation emails you received when placing the order.

Here the moderator ask you for your details to provide a mobiel voucher so you can be online without a limitation on databundels! For cancelling a subscription, you can call customer care as stated in the confirmation emails you received when placing the order.

Thanks, still I have not decided. I appriciate the offer for data bundle. But I have used it previosly. We faced dificulties with it. Having stable internet from start of new place is important for our WFH.

Reputatie 7

Hi @dvrajithatv, thanks a lot for letting us know! I love to provide you with a voucher if you send me a private message including your zipcode, housenumber, date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount. But I can also cancel the move order if that's what you want. I respect every decision, even though I hope you will move T-Mobile voor thuis to your new address. Please confirm us your decision, so I can help you further. 

Reageer