installation delayed

• 7 December 2023
  • 18 reacties
  • 169 Bekeken

I am Odido client since May. I moved to the new address on 01-12 and reported the move on 01-11. Fiber infrastructure is in place already on the new address. I do not get why does it take so long, especially that I reported a move a month before I moved in.

I called client service, ticket was on hold, which has been discovered after like 6 or more calls I made. Now it is activated, but I am already at the end of my data bundle, while my wife has to buy an bundle extension. Let alone that I need it urgently because of my work.

Can you please let me know why does it take so much time and what is expected delivery date? My reference number is 67618145.

Tommie van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hey @darko_drazic, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that things are not going well in the system somewhere. The relevant colleague has opened a ticket for you. Here's another update on this. We will have to wait for the ticket for more clarity. 

Bekijk origineel

18 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @darko_drazic, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you and see that things are not going well in the system somewhere. The relevant colleague has opened a ticket for you. Here's another update on this. We will have to wait for the ticket for more clarity. 

Thanks for the reply Tommie.

Still, I am spending money now for additional mobile data bundles. Will Odido cover these expenses? Like I said, I reported move on 01-11, so one month in advance. Last status update I have is from 23-11. There were two emails with funny message that you did not forget me, and that I will be informed. Still, I did not get equipment yet, so it could happen that I am going to be whole December without the internet. Which is unacceptable. I need it on daily basis for my work. Now, my question is about the options to have some internet availability until the installation is completed? Can I get some workaround solution until then?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @darko_drazic, unfortunately, we cannot reimburse those costs for you. If you have a mobile subscription from Odido or Ben®, I can give you a voucher code for our 4g unlimited network. Then you can use unlimited 4g. You can then set this up as a hotspot for your other devices. 

Hey Tommie,

unfortunately, I do not have Odido mobile subscription. Can you land me mobile device with such subscription that I can use as a hotspot? I would appreciate that a lot, otherwise I will have to check what other providers have to offer. I am really stuck to the wall now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @darko_drazic, we would love to give you the most expensive devices, but currently our means are limited. However, if you buy a Odido sim card, for instance in one of our stores or on our website, we would really like to refund it for you. If you could please post a picture of the receipt in this topic we will make sure that it is credited. 

In the meantime we will try our utmost best to find a definitive solution!

Hi @darko_drazic, we would love to give you the most expensive devices, but currently our means are limited. However, if you buy a Odido sim card, for instance in one of our stores or on our website, we would really like to refund it for you. If you could please post a picture of the receipt in this topic we will make sure that it is credited. 

thanks for the reply, you mean this one for example https://www.odido.nl/shop/product/data-sim-only?ch=es&cc=con&sc=acq&dr=24&pr=MAT01,MAT23,27606115?

Hi @darko_drazic, we would love to give you the most expensive devices, but currently our means are limited. However, if you buy a Odido sim card, for instance in one of our stores or on our website, we would really like to refund it for you. If you could please post a picture of the receipt in this topic we will make sure that it is credited. 

thanks for the reply, you mean this one for example https://www.odido.nl/shop/product/data-sim-only?ch=es&cc=con&sc=acq&dr=24&pr=MAT01,MAT23,27606115?

also, that is 1 year subscription at least .. I would not like to pay this subscription too. Can you please clarify how this is going to work, can I cancel the subscription once I get expected equipment installed?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @darko_drazic, no worries! We mean a prepaid SIM card. You can find this in an Odido shop or supermarket. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if anything is unclear! Greetings, Ishana

Hi @darko_drazic, no worries! We mean a prepaid SIM card. You can find this in an Odido shop or supermarket. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if anything is unclear! Greetings, Ishana

ok, su just to summarize, if I understood correctly - I wil take prepaid sim card, and then you will give me free voutcher for the unlimited internet? Can you please let me know what will be the speed of such connection?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

That is correct @darko_drazic. The speed is hard to say. In fact, this can vary a lot. Conditions have to be extremely perfect to achieve a speed of 450 Mbit/s on our 5g network. 

That is correct @darko_drazic. The speed is hard to say. In fact, this can vary a lot. Conditions have to be extremely perfect to achieve a speed of 450 Mbit/s on our 5g network. 

thanks for the answer! Can you plese let me know if I can get sim card and voucher in some shop at the Eindhoven?

That is correct @darko_drazic. The speed is hard to say. In fact, this can vary a lot. Conditions have to be extremely perfect to achieve a speed of 450 Mbit/s on our 5g network. 

I finally got a sim card. @Tommie van Odido can you please let me know how can I get a free voucher now?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @darko_drazic, I will send it in a private message! Greetings, Ishana

Hi, can I please get a voucher for the next 7 days? Installation is scheduled for the 3rd of January. Meaning that I was without proper internet connection for a whole month, and I do not get why and which fault was that. Only assumption I have is that previous tenant cancelled the subscription, while I reported relocation to that address, so there was a kind of conflict at the same address. Which does not make much sense unless it’s a bug in the software.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @darko_drazic, good that you ask for another vouchercode, I will gladly provide you with one! You're suspicion is indeed correct: there was a conflict when requesting a takeover of the cancelling internet line with the network operator KPN NetwerkNL. Usually this can be resolved quickly, but sometimes it can be troublesome.

At least the solution is getting near, we'll at least make it a good start of 2024 and I hope you have a good New Year's Eve!

Hi, I moved my new house 2 months ago and would like to have an Odido Internet. I received my Odido package in the 2nd week of January. The problem is that the technician appointment was delayed 3 times and still could not a technician to support. Since I mostly work from home, I need an urgent support, otherwise I will cancel my subscription and look for another one. Thanks!

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @Axu, I'm sorry to see that your appointment was delayed so many times. I do see that now there is an appointment planned for today! The technician will arrive between 16:00 and 20:00 and he will make sure everything is installed correctly so that your contract with us can start. Can you please update me once the technician came by? 

Hi Nora, @Nora van Odido 

Finally, technician came today. However, he could not complete his job because he said that fiberoptic cable is broken. He said that he reported this issue to Odido system and someone from Odido will contact KPN to fix it. I hope it will not take another 5 weeks. Please support me to make it faster. Thanks!

Reageer