Installation pending for unknown reason

• 1 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

Could you advise when can the installation happen ? I called customer service last week and they created the reference number 64786581 for setting up the work order but nothing moved out. 

Previously with Ziggo, its just a plug and play to get the Internet running. I just checked the low monthly cost and immediately subscribed to T-mobile but its not working as expected with the installation process. Its nearly 2 months am using the mobile data. I think it would be beneficial if i had the T-mobile sim to use free internet vouchers unfortunately i dont have it.

Please let me know if you can help?

Tommie van Odido 9 maanden geleden

Hi @Chells, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I went to check right away and I see that our mechanic was unable to enter the district exchange. There is a ticket open for you and it is still being processed. I assume you will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a new appointment!  

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Chells, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I went to check right away and I see that our mechanic was unable to enter the district exchange. There is a ticket open for you and it is still being processed. I assume you will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a new appointment!  

Hi Tommie,

Do you have any update on this ? Nobody contacted till now. Also, could you please let me know if i have the option to change to other providers and cancel the current service. 

As i see i can cancel the services until the time the services becomes active. Its been a month since June 26th without the internet. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Chells, the ticket was forwarded to the right department two days ago. You can indeed still cancel your subscription if you would like. 

Reageer