internet globe light on, but wifi is not found in any device

• 2 August 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 23 Bekeken

I connected the modem I received from T-Mobile to the living room port and the modem says to be connected to the internet (globe light on) but no device can find the network. 

I have looked in the switch closet for an Sri connection but I can't find one as described in other pages. Closest I find is this broken cable that seems to be related to the cable that feeds the tv splitter and two what look to be phone cables leading no where. Those phone cables do not fit in the modem. They are too large.

Waqqas 9 maanden geleden

Hello @Luis Garcia Fuentes 

It seems like WiFi is turned off on the modem, on the side of the modem you'll see a WiFi button can yoú press it once? Maybe hold for a few seconds.

By the way you are missing an ISRA connection point on the grey cable coming from below, that's the main cable.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Luis Garcia Fuentes 

It seems like WiFi is turned off on the modem, on the side of the modem you'll see a WiFi button can yoú press it once? Maybe hold for a few seconds.

By the way you are missing an ISRA connection point on the grey cable coming from below, that's the main cable.

Reageer