Internet speed adjustment to 8gbps, order got stuck on hold

• 1 December 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 104 Bekeken

Reputatie 2
  • is een Top Poster
  • 11 reacties

Hello,

Currently I have 1gbps fiber connection which is connected via GPON. I have made a speed adjustment 2 days ago from 1gbps to 8gbps, and I have not received any emails regarding confirmation. In website it shows I am still in the first step. I tried to call customer service this evening and I have been told that my order has a note which says it is on hold, but no idea about why, when I would be contacted, etc. As the process did not go through, I have also been unable to set an appointment date with Guidion. Would be very happy if you could help me understand what is going on.

Kind regards,

Cal van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @erena, fun to hear that you’re going to use the fastest option we have to offer! The speed is so fast that we have to make some adjustments to the hardware in your local distribution point before you are able to receive the higher speeds at home. We’re currently busy for you to plan this change in the local distribution point and I do not have a date yet on which it will occur. As soon as we manage to upgrade the local distribution point we will contact you proactively for an installation appointment with a technician from Guidion to help you out with your home connection.

Don’t worry we’re on it for you and we will contact you soon with for the next step! 😃

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @erena, fun to hear that you’re going to use the fastest option we have to offer! The speed is so fast that we have to make some adjustments to the hardware in your local distribution point before you are able to receive the higher speeds at home. We’re currently busy for you to plan this change in the local distribution point and I do not have a date yet on which it will occur. As soon as we manage to upgrade the local distribution point we will contact you proactively for an installation appointment with a technician from Guidion to help you out with your home connection.

Don’t worry we’re on it for you and we will contact you soon with for the next step! 😃

Reputatie 1

Hey @Cal van Odido ,

Ik heb exact het zelfde probleem, is hier echt geen aanamen mogelijk op de levertijd?

Bijvoorbeeld nog voor de kerst rond?

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, is there really no way to to guess shipping?

For example, before Christmas?

Reputatie 2

Hi @Cal van Odido , has there been any updates?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @erena & @volantynys, we cannot say anything about this at the moment. I have no time indication when this will be. Don't worry, Guidion will automatically contact you for this.  

Reputatie 2

Hi @Tommie van Odido , thank you for your response. If I don’t hear back from them (let’s say in 2 days), shall I call them myself? Do you know its number for Amsterdam?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Guidion will contact you automatically to schedule an appointment. We can't speed anything up on this because some reasonable changes need to be made to the district exchange @erena

Reageer