Beantwoord

No fiber optic connection after 10 months

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

On 4.2.2023 I applied for subscription. And ever since no fiberoptic connection is done to my apartment.

icon

Beste antwoord door Nora van Odido 2 December 2023, 14:06

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @hearstfy, I understand that you want more clarity on this situation. I have immediately checked it for you and in your case the network administrator needs to install the fiber point into your home. Since you live in a high-rise building, they are not able to ‘just’ come by and install the fiber point for you. They are dependent on a lot of factors, which is why this process can take a lot of time. As soon as the network administrator is able to install this for you, they will immediately contact you to make an appointment. Until then, we are dependent on them to be able to complete this installation for you. 

Hi, 

I dont expect they just come and connect it the day I applied for subscription. But its been 10 months! How long it will take you to actually connect it!? 10 years?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

HI @hearstfy, I completely understand your reaction! I would have liked to give a different answer, but I don't have an accurate indication for this. If so, you will certainly be kept informed. For now, I sincerely thank you for your patience and I still wish you a beautiful day! Greetings, Ishana

Reageer