Beantwoord

No internet installed

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

Hi,

I ordered an optical fibre T-mobile internet subscription at the mid-end of August. I received the installation box, even KPN checked that if our house has a fibre cable connection, so T-mobile can connect it. Since then nothing happened and the order status is in the 3rd step.

Could you please take a look at it and Could you tell me when would be possible to make an appointment with Guidion to my internet will be installed?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 20 October 2022, 12:31

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Szabi2000 

What does the status in your T-Mobile thuis account say? Normally you should automatically receive an email to make an appointment with Guidion after everything is ready in the system of T-Mobile.

Hello @Szabi2000 

What does the status in your T-Mobile thuis account say? Normally you should automatically receive an email to make an appointment with Guidion after everything is ready in the system of T-Mobile.

It says this:

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Szabi2000 

According to T-Mobile there is no FTU yet (Fiber box).

@Szabi2000

According to T-Mobile there is no FTU yet (Fiber box).

Exactly, but everything is in the box including the router and fiber box and cables, etc.. They sent me in August, do you know maybe that how much time usually takes to get installed? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Szabi2000,

Thanks for posting a topic, I will gladly help you get more detail about your situation!

I looked up your dossier and you are completely right that there is already an FTU at your place. However, the network operator KPN NetwerkNL also told us that they had trouble to connect your flat to the fiber network, which means that there is no signal yet on your FTU. They are currently very busy to work on the issue and they expect to give us a big update somewhere next week. Hopefully they give us good news which would mean that we will automatically send an installation technician from Guidion to connect the equipment with the FTU.

I’ll keep an eye on it for you and I hope to give you good news soon!

Reageer