No signal after instalation

• 17 November 2023
  • 12 reacties
  • 116 Bekeken

Hello, on 13.11.2023 techniek from Guidon came to my house for glasvezel instalation. Everything is connected correct, unfortunately my router is saying that there is no internet signal. I have zyxel t 50 and third lamp is red. Tried to contact odido but they send techniek for second time and he said it's a problem with odido not with instalation. Already tried resseting everything couple time.

Tommie van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Hi @TsuruguGaara, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you but it looks like the cables are wrong. In fact, I am getting the message that no device has ever been connected. Can you take a picture of your hookup? Then we can take a look with you! Also, it looks like Guidion hasn't been around yet. Your appointment link is still available to schedule an appointment. So it could also be that the line has not been actively reported yet.

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @TsuruguGaara 

Which lights are on, off or blinking on the mediaconverter?

Hello, thank you for fast reply. Media converter is huawei, power is green static light, pon green blinking light, los no light, lan green static light 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@TsuruguGaara 

PON blinking means that the converter cannot establish a connection with the splitter, most likely your converter isn't registered correctly. A moderator should be able to solve this for you.

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile?

Yes i filled it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @TsuruguGaara, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you but it looks like the cables are wrong. In fact, I am getting the message that no device has ever been connected. Can you take a picture of your hookup? Then we can take a look with you! Also, it looks like Guidion hasn't been around yet. Your appointment link is still available to schedule an appointment. So it could also be that the line has not been actively reported yet.

That's very strange. Techniek made brand new connection to my house. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@TsuruguGaara

I think it was not Guidion who came but someone who installed the KPN box but he also installed the ONT and router? As @Tommie van Odido said please make an appointment with Guidion via the email you received.

Yes, he installed everything.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@TsuruguGaara 

The date for which you make the appointment with Guidion is also the date on which the connection gets activated.

Then i will contact them, is there any posibility to send me link for contact again but here in private message or on different email?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @TsuruguGaara, of course! I will send it in a private message. Have a nice weekend! 😊 Greetings, Ishana

Thank you very much!

Reageer