Beantwoord

No wifi KPN Line

• 23 March 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 63 Bekeken

Hello,

I recently got T-mobile internet subscription at my new home, but I couldn’t install it as there was no internet signal. 

The T-mobile engineer came to check, but said that the problem is with the KPN line, not with the T-mobile installation. He assured me that I would received a link to book an appointment with KPN engineer in less than 24h. However, it’s been more than 1 day now and I still have not received any link or communication from KPN on the engineer visit. 

When will KPN contact me? I’ve been already without wifi for so long, waiting for the activation of the line, then installation, etc. and I need this to be resolved asap. 

Thank you. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 23 March 2022, 15:39

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @lauraac 

It can take up to a few days for KPN to contact you, I think they'll contact you before the weekend.

A moderator could offer you a unlimited data voucher for 7 days which can be used with a T-Mobile simcard as a hotspot for example.

Reputatie 7

Hi @lauraac, great to see that @Waqqas already provided you with a clear answer! I just sent you a private message with a voucher code, so you can make a hotspot with your phone. This way you can still enjoy unlimited internet. I also took a look behind the scenes and I can reassure you that KPN will contact you as soon as possible. They will contact you with an anonymous number, so please be aware of that. Just let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you. The Community loves to help you! 😁