Odido fiber internet availability

• 18 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 113 Bekeken

Hi! 

I want to sign up for the Odido fiber internet, but according to the website it’s not available at my address. In the past I was getting calls from T-Mobile trying to sell it to me, so I assume that at some point it was available here. I have 2 different fiber networks in my apartment, KPN and DiemenGlas (owned by ODF). Was internet from Odido discontinued in my area or is it coming in the future? My post code is 1112 ZK.

Edit:

DiemenGlas website mentions T-Mobile as one of the internet providers

Tommie van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hey @EvilCrab, welcome to our community!
I'm happy to take a look with you, perhaps I can see a little more than you can. Would you send me your postcode and house number in a private message? Then I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @EvilCrab, welcome to our community!
I'm happy to take a look with you, perhaps I can see a little more than you can. Would you send me your postcode and house number in a private message? Then I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks in advance! 

@Tommie van Odido I sent you a message a couple of days ago. Did you have a chance to look into it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @EvilCrab, sorry for the delay! My inbox is exploding at the moment. I just checked and at the moment it is not possible to order on Internet + TV. But, I do see two dates listed when it might be possible: 03-10-2023/04-10-2023. I would therefore ask you to do another postcode check on our own website by then. Perhaps then it might be possible to place an order. This is a wish date, though. It can change at any time and move further into the future.

Thank you for the information!

Reageer