Beantwoord

Stuck between T-mobile and ODF

• 5 April 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 84 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,

I ordered T-mobile fiberoptic internet about 3 weeks ago. 

Last week Open Dutch Fiber installed connection point at home, said everything is done and I can make appointment with Guidion. I didn’t received any e-mails for this appointment and T-mobile told me to keep waiting until I receive it. 

2 days ago I received another appointment e-mail to install fiber optic connection point. Open Dutch Fiber came today, told me there is nothing to do since they already installed my connection point last week and went away without doing anything. 

Open Dutch Fiber claims they finished their job and they actually did a week ago. T-Mobile claims they didn’t and rejects to move forward with the process.

When I ordered internet, T-mobile told me to cancel my current internet right away and that’s what I did. Now I have about 1 week left with my current internet and I can’t move forward with T-mobile anymore. Customer service acknowledges that it will probably take longer to resolve this and I will be without internet for a while but can’t offer any solutions or give me a time frame. 

icon

Beste antwoord door SefaOr 7 April 2023, 10:29

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @SefaOr, Welcome to our community!

I went to check for you right away. I can see in my system that the in-home installation hasn't been done yet. This is quite confusing as a technician has already visited twice. I guess the first technician didn't confirm the installation in the system. Now I find it strange that the second one has not done this either. Now I contacted Fiber to ask, what is going wrong here. They need to confirm the installation so that Guidion is being directed. Fiber is going to contact you about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi @Tommie, Thanks for quick reaction! I was called by the fiber department, I was also in contact with Open Dutch Fiber / Bam telecom about this problem. Everyone said they will check and get back to me but nothing happened so far.

Because my current internet will be offline next week, I decided to cancel T-Mobile order and stay with Ziggo if T-Mobile can’t resolve this until Monday evening. 

Hi @SefaOr, Welcome to our community!

I went to check for you right away. I can see in my system that the in-home installation hasn't been done yet. This is quite confusing as a technician has already visited twice. I guess the first technician didn't confirm the installation in the system. Now I find it strange that the second one has not done this either. Now I contacted Fiber to ask, what is going wrong here. They need to confirm the installation so that Guidion is being directed. Fiber is going to contact you about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I had 2 more calls with ODF this morning that seems to fixed the issue :) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

I had 2 more calls with ODF this morning that seems to fixed the issue :) 

@SefaOr thanks for letting us know it's been fixed! If you have any further questions or want to say anything, I'd be happy to hear from you!

Reageer