When will I get my phone + extra costs Fiber

• 1 February 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

this is unacceptable, second time in a row that i have blatantly been lied to from an Odido Shop in Rotterdam. First regarding the cost of the installation of Fiber optic. they said ALL costs related to installation where covered and that it would take less than 5 working days ( after taking more than 2 months ) they sent someone to install and said things would cost more. automatic cancel of service. 

second case: on saturday 27 2024, i bought an S24ultra black 512 with the promise that it would arrive betwen yesterday and today. I got a link to pay via Ideal, i paid, but i got no confirmation from my payment. no receipt nothing. no more news on when i can get my phone… 
how is this possible ? if you buy something at cool blue or kpn or albert heijn, you get a receipt of purchase! but not only that, i have no confirmation on when i can receive my phone. what is this ? is odido some kind of start up ? invest on an ERP like SAP to give you some insights into what is actually going on with your sub par processes and information.

how is it possible that they do not know when they will send my phone, after calling multiple times nobody can tell me anything about the phone.

Marciano van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi David, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your order and the phone that you ordered should be available. Seen you haven't received it yet, I think your order got stuck. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please call my colleagues on 0800-0092 and ask for Telesales as soon as possible, so they can help you get a new order in. You don't receive a confirmation that you paid your order. You only receive a confirmation of your order as a whole. I see that this e-mail has been sent to you a few times. Are you not receiving it?

About the installation costs for Fiber, I'm tagging @Teresa van Odido and @Tommie van Odido. They can look into this for you! 😄

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi David, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your order and the phone that you ordered should be available. Seen you haven't received it yet, I think your order got stuck. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please call my colleagues on 0800-0092 and ask for Telesales as soon as possible, so they can help you get a new order in. You don't receive a confirmation that you paid your order. You only receive a confirmation of your order as a whole. I see that this e-mail has been sent to you a few times. Are you not receiving it?

About the installation costs for Fiber, I'm tagging @Teresa van Odido and @Tommie van Odido. They can look into this for you! 😄

I can't have a new order in, if I Do I will lose out on the cash back from Samsung! 

Regarding the installation cost. Don't worry since I cancelled already. This was unacceptable at the time, took 2 months and got nothing out of it, only stress. I got convinced by the shop ... Again to trust odido for something else and thought of it as a good promotion for the s24ultra. I already provided a payment receipt. It's been a week and no notice of when I can have my phone. I feel scammed again

now i have recevied an email saying my ordered will be cancelled in 24 hours yesterday, now because i chose odido, instead of KPN i will lose out on my 160 euros from Samsung cashback. Choosing Odido is making me lose money. nobody can say anything of the status of what is going on with my order. how is this possible? where can i create an official complaint? does it have to be with the government directly? This is beyond words now

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Moderators can not handle sales topics. That is why you were adviced to call sales.

I understand that this is the case, but nobody in this company takes responsibility about anything neither sales, it or moderators. so i just want everyone to see the horribly unorganized and undermanaged company this is.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Sales is the place to be. Try it again, there are many employees in that departement. 

Reageer