Hoe installeer je Internet + TV?

Toon eerste reactie

293 reacties

Reputatie 1

Ja ik zie alleen rood en blauw draadje zitten 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Sebastiaan1994 

Deze aansluiting wordt niet gebruikt voor DSL internet, heb je toevallig in de woonkamer, meterkast of ergens anders iets van onderstaande?

Misschien kan je ook een telefoonkabel tegen komen waar geen aansluitpunt op zit.

@Sebastiaan1994 bedoelde je de 3rde van links? Anders kan je die eens openscheoeven en kijken of alleen rood en blauw zijn verbonden.

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Eigenlijk moet je een foto hebben van de onderkant van de kast, dus waar nu die plastic zakken staan.

Reputatie 1

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Sebastiaan1994 

Kijk ook eens in de meterkast bijvoorbeeld of daar misschien een aansluiting zit waar een kabel van naar de slaapkamer gaat.

Ik denk dat die aansluiting in de slaapkamer een 2de aansluitpunt is.

Reputatie 1

Ja ik heb de 3e in m'n slaapkamer, maar hij zou al internet moeten voorzien. Alleen de router zend niks door naar mijn apparaten 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Sebastiaan1994 

Deze aansluiting wordt niet gebruikt voor DSL internet, heb je toevallig in de woonkamer, meterkast of ergens anders iets van onderstaande?

Misschien kan je ook een telefoonkabel tegen komen waar geen aansluitpunt op zit.

Reputatie 1

De foto in de bijlage was de hoofdaansluiting die ik heb gebruikt bij ziggo. Nu kom ik er alleen niet uit met de instructies om het van tmobile te installeren 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Xhnguy, dat klopt inderdaad. Fijn dat je zelf al een weg hebt gevonden voor een afspraak met Guidion. Ik wens je nog een fijne dag! 

@Tommie 

Hoi! 

ik heb ook contact gehad met de klantenservice en we moeten een afspraak inplannen voor de installateur. De oude bewoners hadden ziggo en ik heb begrepen dat deze op een geheel andere netwerk zit.

gr,

xiao 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hoi @Xhnguy,  welkom op de Community! Kan je het probleem iets duidelijker omschrijven? Dan kijk ik graag met je mee naar een oplossing. Alvast bedankt.

Is dit afgeknipte kabel de dsl kabel in mijn meterkast? 
ik kan nergens anders de kabels vinden en vorige bewoners hadden hun modem op het zwarte standaard.

Help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chrisbats, useful that you could post a picture of your connection, thanks! I see that you already contacted a colleague of mine and that your subscription was placed on a different address. By placing a new order we can do everything within our power to connect you as soon as possible!

I have received the Modem, and have connected the Dsl cable with the modem, but unfortunately No wifi internet is connected.

Is anything wrong with my connection?

Reputatie 7

Hi @mohammadimathstar,

Thanks for your very complete question and message to us here at the Community! Because of @Waqqas his questions and the steps already taken, a technician is needed to help you out with the installation of the modem. I've arranged this right away. You'll receive a SMS/e-mail to make your digital appointment. That way you can arrange the appointment yourself, whenever it suits you. Help is on its way! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mohammadimathstar 

A technician is required to check the signal I guess, please wait for a moderator to reply.

@mohammadimathstar

Is your subscription allready active?

Remove the current white and transparent wires and connect the other transparent and black wires instead, you should have signal now.

@mohammadimathstar please do this and once internet works, the status in your T-Mobile account will update automatically.

i did it (see the photo), but i do not have internet yet.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mohammadimathstar

Remove the current white and transparent wires and connect the other transparent and black wires instead, you should have signal now.

@mohammadimathstar please do this and once internet works, the status in your T-Mobile account will update automatically.

@mohammadimathstar

I received a sms in the 3rd of this month and it said that i can install the modem on that day. After installation do i need to do something else for activation? here is a photo from the status

Thanks in advance

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mohammadimathstar

Yes i have dsl. here is the photo

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mohammadimathstar 

Do you have DSL?

Make sure the router is connected to the main ISRA where the main KPN cable also is connected.

Could you also share a picture of your ISRA (connection point)?

Hi. I have recently signed a contract for internet for my house. I have received the modem (Zyxel, T-50). I have followed the instructions in the book (coming with the modem). However, I can not connect to the internet (the internet lamp in the modem is off). I turned off (and then on) the modem several times but nothing change. I also tried to call to your customer service, but no one replied (after 30 min waiting). It would be great if you can let me know what to do.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@MikePhilippens 

In dit geval is de mediaconverter de modem die een RJ45 output heeft, dit is enkel een converter dus er zitten geen beperkingen op oid.

Reageer