Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription

• 6 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I’d like to cancel my subscription because I have left the Netherlands. I’m still in my contract period and I know I have to buy the contract. Can someone help me handle this please?

Kind regards,

Ruilin.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 7 December 2023, 16:19

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ruilin, welcome to the Community! Sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you take care of this. You can cancel your subscription via Mijn Odido, on this page. Another option is if I do this for you. If you'd like me to cancel your subscription, please send me a private message with your 097 number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN! 😄

Hi Ruilin, welcome to the Community! Sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you take care of this. You can cancel your subscription via Mijn Odido, on this page. Another option is if I do this for you. If you'd like me to cancel your subscription, please send me a private message with your 097 number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN! 😄

Hi Marciano , I’ve sent you the message with these information, please help me cancel it. Thank you !

Reageer