Beantwoord

Cancel contract

• 28 May 2023
  • 12 reacties
  • 1186 Bekeken

Dear Mr. or Mrs.

I want to inform you that I’m no longer in the Netherlands and I want to end my contract with T-Mobile which expires on 7th of August 2023. Because I cannot come to your stores is it somehow possible to end my contract online!?

Please give me more information on how can I end my contract because I know that I must inform you at least 3 months before the expire date.

Kind regards,

Stojan

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 28 May 2023, 14:05

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Stojan Mitevski 

A moderator can terminate your contract online. You will pay €13,50 × the remaining months + the remaining costs for the phone if you had one.

Remember that there will be a one month cancellation period, please wait for a moderator to reply.

Hello @Stojan Mitevski 

A moderator can terminate your contract online. You will pay €13,50 × the remaining months + the remaining costs for the phone if you had one.

Remember that there will be a one month cancellation period, please wait for a moderator to reply.

Dear Waqqas,

I am really sorry for the miss understanding I don’t want to end my contract now I just don’t want to extend it. When the contract ends I don’t want an automatic extension. Also I don’t like to pay penalty for early cancelation, simple when it expires I want to be free of contract.

Regards,

Stojan

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Stojan Mitevski

In that case you don't have to do anything, after your contract has expired your contract will be extended for an indefinite period and you can cancel it anytime you want with a one month cancellation period.

It won't be extended for 1 or 2 years automatically.

Hello, I would like to cancel my contract as well.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@guswich 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us. Is there a specific reason?

Are you still your contract term? If so, then you will need to buy off your contract. You pay 50% x the remaining months and the cost of your device if you have one. You can file a cancellation request on this page. Please let me know if you need any help.

@guswich

How unfortunate that you want to leave us. Is there a specific reason?

Are you still your contract term? If so, then you will need to buy off your contract. You pay 50% x the remaining months and the cost of your device if you have one. You can file a cancellation request on this page. Please let me know if you need any help.

I want to buy of my contract. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@guswich Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will file a cancellation request for you and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the cancellation fee. 

I move abroad, and would like to cancel my subscribe for [deleted by moderator]

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @niejing 

Has your contract term ended with us or would you like to buy of your contract? You can file a cancellation request online if you use this form. Please let me know if it works. 

Thanks for your kind reply! My contract should end from 2023 September, but I am still charged for October, and don’t know when it would stop. Could you please check it for me? And since I move abroad, I can not access the NL website, so I cannot open the cancellation form. What should I do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @niejing ,

After you announced the cancellation of your subscription there is a one month cancellation month. After that you receive a final invoice and too much invoiced days are credited. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @niejing 

Youc an send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN. I will file a cancellation request for you and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the cancellation fee. Also keep in mind there is a one month notice which means your contract will be terminated the next month. 

Reageer