Beantwoord

Cancel subscription

• 1 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 3179 Bekeken

Hello, I am leaving the Netherlands and would like to cancel my mobile contract. However I cannot find the option to do this on the mijnodido website. How can I cancel the contract?

Thanks!

Jacob 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 2 November 2023, 15:20

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello, I am leaving the Netherlands and would like to cancel my mobile contract. However I cannot find the option to do this on the mijnodido website. How can I cancel the contract?

Thanks!

Jacob 

Hi Jacob, 

What a shame that you are leaving us, but of course very understandable that you no longer need the subscription, since you are leaving for abroad!

No worries, I'll be happy to give you more clarity! Is your subscription already out of contract? Then you can easily cancel the subscription through your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note that you always have one month's notice with us. 

If you would like me to look into your account or take care of it for you, please enter your customer number in your profile or send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number for verification. Then I can check with you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Thanks!

Jacob 

Hi Jacob, 

What a shame that you are leaving us, but of course very understandable that you no longer need the subscription, since you are leaving for abroad!

No worries, I'll be happy to give you more clarity! Is your subscription already out of contract? Then you can easily cancel the subscription through your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note that you always have one month's notice with us. 

If you would like me to look into your account or take care of it for you, please enter your customer number in your profile or send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number for verification. Then I can check with you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Hi Pharwin,

Thank you for the message. I have put my customer number on my profile. It would be great if you can look into canceling my subscription! Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Jacob 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Thanks!

Jacob 

Hi Jacob, 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Hi Pharwin,

Thank you for the message. I have put my customer number on my profile. It would be great if you can look into canceling my subscription! Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Jacob 

Hi @Jacobgutz, thanks for sharing your customber number! 

I see that your contract still runs through 28-5-2024. If you want to cancel it, you need to buy out the subscription. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. Please note that you always have one month's notice. 

Would you like me to make a calculation for you? Shall I mention it here or would you prefer in a private message? If you prefer it private, feel free to send me a message! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer