Beantwoord

Cancel subscription after leaving the Netherlands

• 19 March 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

How can I reach customer service? Advosors are busy all time. I had to leave the Netherlands and can't cancel my subscription or do take over. I receive invoices for nothing

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 20 March 2024, 12:17

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi vnaboy, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I hope you're enjoying your stay outside of the Netherlands. I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription.

Please note that your contract was supposed to run until September 13th 2024, so there will be a disconnection fee (50% of the total amount that your subscription was supposed to run for). I just sent you a verification code per SMS. Do you still have the sim card and did you receive it? If yes, please give me verification code. If not, please send me a private message with the following (while in the Netherlands) information: 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will do an extra check, before I can cancel your subscription. I looked forward to your reply! 😄

Hi, I left the Netherlands and would like to cancel my mobile contract. However I cannot find the option to do this on the mijnodido website and since I had changed my phone, and it uses an e-sim I can’t access the app anymore because I had a multifactor log-in. I was in the Netherlands last October, and went to a Odido store, and asked for the contract cancelation, and the lady said that in four months the contract would be canceled. But it hasn’t yet. Could you please help me?

Thanks!

Clarissa

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @clarissabiagasz, I see that your mobile subscription has been changed to PrePaid at the end of November. There's no need to cancel this one. You can simply stop using it. However, I see a Tablet Go subscription on your e-mail address. Did you mean to cancel this one instead?

Hi @clarissabiagasz, I see that your mobile subscription has been changed to PrePaid at the end of November. There's no need to cancel this one. You can simply stop using it. However, I see a Tablet Go subscription on your e-mail address. Did you mean to cancel this one instead?

Hi Marciano, many thanks for your reply! Yes, I didn’t know that I got a ‘Tablet go’ subscription under my e-mail address. Could you please cancel it?

Thanks in advance!

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @clarissabiagasz, On behalf of my colleague: you're welcome! We can cancel the tablet subscription for you, as it is already out of the contract period. Before we can process the cancellation for you, we need to perform an additional verification to make sure you are the right person. I have just sent a verification code to the email address known to us under the number. Would you please share it with us? Then we can process the cancellation for you! 
Please note that you do have one month's notice with us.  We look forward to your response! 

Hello @clarissabiagasz, On behalf of my colleague: you're welcome! We can cancel the tablet subscription for you, as it is already out of the contract period. Before we can process the cancellation for you, we need to perform an additional verification to make sure you are the right person. I have just sent a verification code to the email address known to us under the number. Would you please share it with us? Then we can process the cancellation for you! 
Please note that you do have one month's notice with us.  We look forward to your response! 

Hi Pharwin, many thanks for your reply.

Here is the code:8632255 

And I acknowledge that I still have one month notice.

Best, Clarissa

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@clarissabiagasz Thanks for sharing the verification code! I have just cancelled the tablet subscription for you and sent you a confirmation email about this as well. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. For now, have a very nice weekend and I wish you a very nice time abroad! 

Reageer