Beantwoord

Cancel subscription from abroad

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

Hello! I am looking to cancel my Odido subscription from abroad. I left the Netherlands in November, and I noticed I forgot to cancel my subscription before leaving. Could you please help me out with it? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Ana Paula Camacho Perez 29 February 2024, 11:59

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ana, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription! You can easily do this in Mijn Odido on this page. I've looked into it and you're already outside of your contract, so that's good. Please note that you always have 1 month notice period, so you cancel today, you keep using your subscription until the end of March and you willl receive one last invoice for the last month. Please let me know if you succeeded in canceling! 😄

Hi Ana, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription! You can easily do this in Mijn Odido on this page. I've looked into it and you're already outside of your contract, so that's good. Please note that you always have 1 month notice period, so you cancel today, you keep using your subscription until the end of March and you willl receive one last invoice for the last month. Please let me know if you succeeded in canceling! 😄

Hi, Marciano! Thank you very much for your help. Right now I don’t have access anymore to my SIM card, so I have been unable to log into Mijn Odido, is there a way someone could help me out to cancel it? Thank you very much!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ana, you're welcome, that's what I'm here for! Without an SMS verification, I'm not allowed to cancel your subscription. Please send me a private message with the following information: your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your IBAN and a 06-number that we could use to send you a verification code on. I will ask a few extra questions about your subscription and then we go from there! 😄

Reageer