Beantwoord

Cancel T-Mobile Subscription - Leaving Netherlands

• 27 November 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 333 Bekeken

I am having a problem in cancelling my T-Mobile subscription. I have tried to call to cancel my mobile internet and no one picked it up. Since I am leaving the Netherlands, I want to cancel my subscription. Can anyone please help?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 28 November 2023, 14:38

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Hilmi, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You can easily cancel your subscription through the online cancellation form in Mijn Odido. Please keep in mind that you will always have 1 month notice period and if you're still within contract, you will have to pay a fee. 

Please let me know if you were able to cancel your subscription via the link above! 😊

Hi Hilmi, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You can easily cancel your subscription through the online cancellation form in My Odido. Please keep in mind that you will always have 1 month notice period and if you're still within contract, you will have to pay a fee. 

Please let me know if you were able to cancel your subscription via the link above! 😊

Hi,

Thank you for the response. That was what I thought however, I do not see my subscription there, trying to add but did not work. can you please how I can proceed with the cancellation? 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi Hilmi, sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You can easily cancel your subscription through the online cancellation form in My Odido. Please keep in mind that you will always have 1 month notice period and if you're still within contract, you will have to pay a fee. 

Hi,

Thank you for the response. That was what I thought however, I do not see my subscription there, trying to add but did not work. can you please how I can proceed with the cancellation? 

Hello @hilmi123, no worries! I can help you with the cancellation of your contract. 

As my colleague Marciano pointed out, keep in mind that you do have one month's notice with us. If you are still in contract, you need to buy out the subscription. You pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you still have open (if you have it).

By the way, is it about a cancellation of your mobile subscription or your Internet + TV subscription? If it's about your mobile subscription, feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification. Then I can get to work for you! 

If it's about your Internet + TV subscription, please let me know in this Topic and I'll put you through to one of my colleagues at Internet + TV. They are also happy to help you with this! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi,

Hello @hilmi123, no worries! I can help you with the cancellation of your contract. 

As my colleague Marciano pointed out, keep in mind that you do have one month's notice with us. If you are still in contract, you need to buy out the subscription. You pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you still have open (if you have it).

By the way, is it about a cancellation of your mobile subscription or your Internet + TV subscription? If it's about your mobile subscription, feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification. Then I can get to work for you! 

If it's about your Internet + TV subscription, please let me know in this Topic and I'll put you through to one of my colleagues at Internet + TV. They are also happy to help you with this! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi Thank you for the reply, 

I am aware of the notice period. I have another question, is it possible to change the bundle, at the moment I do have subscription unlimited internet for my Dutch number, changing into cheaper bundle then I will proceed the cancelation with the cheaper bundle? I just try to find a better solution for my case. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi,

Hello @hilmi123, no worries! I can help you with the cancellation of your contract. 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

I am aware of the notice period. I have another question, is it possible to change the bundle, at the moment I do have subscription unlimited internet for my Dutch number, changing into cheaper bundle then I will proceed the cancelation with the cheaper bundle? I just try to find a better solution for my case. 

Hi @hilmi123, yes, of course is that possible! 

You can always make a change to your subscription once a month and you can do so very easily through your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/abonnement/wijzigen#selecteren.The change will take effect immediately and you can change your subscription to the lowest bundle. Is that a good option for your situation? 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi,

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi @hilmi123, yes, of course is that possible! 

You can always make a change to your subscription once a month and you can do so very easily through your My Odido account: https://www.odido.nl/my/abonnement/wijzigen#selecteren.The change will take effect immediately and you can change your subscription to the lowest bundle. Is that a good option for your situation? 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi Pharwin,

I am experiencing difficulties in adding my subscription to the system, and I'm unsure of the cause. Could you kindly assist me in resolving this matter? Additionally, I find myself unable to modify my bundle, and I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Hilmi

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi,

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi @hilmi123, yes, of course is that possible! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Hi Pharwin,

I am experiencing difficulties in adding my subscription to the system, and I'm unsure of the cause. Could you kindly assist me in resolving this matter? Additionally, I find myself unable to modify my bundle, and I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Hilmi

Hello @hilmi123, of course! No problem and I'm happy to help! 

Can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Can you also indicate which bundle you would like? And what exactly you see when you try to add your subscription? At the moment it is not possible to add your subscription via the app, this is due to a technical issue from our side and our IT team is working hard to solve it as soon as possible! 

You can of course add your subscription via the web version. 

I look forward to receiving your message! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer