Charged for unknown mobile subscription

• 12 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 15 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Good evening

It is the second time that I received an invoice from Odido, for a mobile number subscription that does not belong to me.

How is it possible? And how can this be resolved?

If a new subscription was accidentally assigned to me by Odido, I would like to request the immediate cancellation of it (without penalty settlement). I would also like to get the immediate refund of any charge that already was made in association to this number.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can possibly help.

Thank you!

Marciano van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi CB, welcome to our Community! I've looked at your e-mail address and I see that you've requested 2 renewals on your account. One Jump Renewal that started on the 26th of August and one Early Renewal that started on the 9th of August. I think one of those should've been cancelled… Please send me a private message with the 06-number of the subscription that youw ant to cancel with the dae of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I'm happy to look into it! 😄

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi CB, welcome to our Community! I've looked at your e-mail address and I see that you've requested 2 renewals on your account. One Jump Renewal that started on the 26th of August and one Early Renewal that started on the 9th of August. I think one of those should've been cancelled… Please send me a private message with the 06-number of the subscription that youw ant to cancel with the dae of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I'm happy to look into it! 😄

Hi Marciano

Thanks for getting back to me.

That is not fully correct - I had to renew my subscription in August, and therefore I requested that. But I requested it only once. I have no idea why Odido accounted for, and charged me with, two different renewals. In this regard, I did not even received any notification from the company about the 2nd renewal or about a new number…
I will send you a private message. Please check your inbox

Reageer