Beantwoord

Come one, I really need help to cancel my subscription

• 7 January 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

Hello, I need some help to cancel my subscription. I had the question several months ago but failed. I really don’t want the phone number anymore.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hongchao 12 January 2024, 11:55

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @Hongchao

Sorry you're leaving us, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription! Is it about your mobile or Internet + TV subscription? I see you have a number listed in your profile. The number ending in ***120 has already been discontinued on 30-05-2023. 

Is it by any chance about another subscription? Does it fall within or outside the contract period? If you are still in contract, you need to buy out the contract. You will then pay 50% of the monthly charges for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. 

If you are outside your contract period, you have one month's notice and then the number will be discontinued. 

Can you send me a private message with the phone number in question, along with your zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can find out for you! 

If you do not know which subscription it is, you can check in the description of your bank statement which customer number and/or phone number is mentioned. This usually starts with 1.1***. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Hello @Hongchao

Sorry you're leaving us, but I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription! Is it about your mobile or Internet + TV subscription? I see you have a number listed in your profile. The number ending in ***120 has already been discontinued on 30-05-2023. 

Is it by any chance about another subscription? Does it fall within or outside the contract period? If you are still in contract, you need to buy out the contract. You will then pay 50% of the monthly charges for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding. 

If you are outside your contract period, you have one month's notice and then the number will be discontinued. 

Can you send me a private message with the phone number in question, along with your zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can find out for you! 

If you do not know which subscription it is, you can check in the description of your bank statement which customer number and/or phone number is mentioned. This usually starts with 1.1***. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

The question has been solved, thank you Pharwin!

Reageer