Beantwoord

I lost my simcard

• 21 November 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 170 Bekeken

I lost my simcard in georgia, now ım at another country I cant enter the odido app to order a new e sim, because ı cant get any new messages(authentication), can someone help me?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 23 November 2023, 11:41

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ege, sorry to hear that you lost your sim card! Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will suspend your sim card right away. To order and activate an eSIM abroad isn't something that we recommend, because when things go wrong, we are unable to support you, because there is a foreign network in between. Are you staying for a longer period? Then it might be best to buy a local sim card for the time being! 😊

I send you a private message thanks from now:)

Hello, 

I have the same problem here in UK, could you please send a new sim card to UK?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @SMAH, we can't send a sim card abroad. We are only allowed to send a new sim card to your address in the Netherlands. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN. Then, I can at least suspend your lost sim card for you!

If you'd like me to send a new sim card to your address, we will do an extra verification. The other option is to go to one of our shops as soon as you're back in the Netherlands! 😊

Thanks Marciano,

I have sent the private message with the information,

Reageer