I want to correct my information

• 4 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 16 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

Yesterday I applied for a SIM card. I want to keep my old number, but I wrote it incorrectly. What should I do?

Marciano van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hi Ahamd, sorry for the late reply, we missed your topic! Have you had contact with my colleagues or do you still need help with this? If you still need help; do you mean that you wrote down the wrong phone number while you were requesting number porting (nummerbehoud)? Please try to cancel your number porting here and request number porting again. Please let me know if it's already solved or if this helps. Also, if I can do anything for you; let me know. I'm here for you! 😄

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Ahamd, sorry for the late reply, we missed your topic! Have you had contact with my colleagues or do you still need help with this? If you still need help; do you mean that you wrote down the wrong phone number while you were requesting number porting (nummerbehoud)? Please try to cancel your number porting here and request number porting again. Please let me know if it's already solved or if this helps. Also, if I can do anything for you; let me know. I'm here for you! 😄

Reageer