Beantwoord

Mobile Extension

• 18 December 2023
  • 12 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

Hello, 
I currently have a mobile package, but I want to buy a Samsung A54 using the extension offer. I will also change a new package while extending my subscription, but I am wondering if I extend my subscription today, will my old subscription(which i m currently using) be canceled instantly or will it last 1 or 2 years? Do I still have to wait for its term to end?

icon

Beste antwoord door MFurkanKaya 21 December 2023, 16:20

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @MFurkanKaya 

From 120 days before the end of your current subscription you can choose to extend. Your new subscription will start after the end of your current subscription and the phone will be sent ASAP to you.

If you have a sim only subscription now and you want to extend earlier than 120 days before the end date of your contract than your new subscription will start immediately, this is called toestelflexibiliteit.

Frankly, I'm not sure right now. I have a 24-month contract. Does this mean it's a sim only for mobile package?
when I looked at Odido, there was a text on my page saying "yes, you can extend it".
So, what I actually want to do is to be able to continue using my SIM card when I go to Switzerland or
Turkey as well, so it would be good to replace my old subscription with the package in the extension offer. And also have the phone by the offer.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@MFurkanKaya 

Is the einddatum of your current subscription within 4 months? After extending the new subscription will start after the einddatum of your current subscription.

No, There is still at least 1 year for end day of the contract

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@MFurkanKaya 

You have a subscription without mobile now? After extending your new subscription will start immediately.

Yeah I ordered only sim when I applied to Odido in july without any mobile phone . I can understand it now thank you :D if I will encounter with any problem i will let you know

Hello again ,
I want to ask to be sure, there are two tariffs on the Subscriptions page, Old and Current. The end date of my old tariff was normally July 2025, but I accepted the extension offer and switched to a new tariff and also bought a phone today. In this case, I only need to pay my new subscrpiton, right ? So My old subscription will not be reflected on my bill and I will not pay two tariffs.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello again ,
I want to ask to be sure, there are two tariffs on the Subscriptions page, Old and Current. The end date of my old tariff was normally July 2025, but I accepted the extension offer and switched to a new tariff and also bought a phone today. In this case, I only need to pay my new subscrpiton, right ? So My old subscription will not be reflected on my bill and I will not pay two tariffs.

Hello @MFurkanKaya, no worries! I'm happy to give you more clarity! 

You can always renew your subscription with us 4 months before the end of your contract. If you choose a subscription with a device, you will receive the device, but you still pay for your old subscription until it expires. You will pay for your new subscription as soon as it starts and you will see this in your My Odido account! You never pay double, so always first for your old subscription until the end date and then for the new subscription you have taken out!  

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Hi @Pharwin van Odido , 
As I mentioned before, there appear to be two tariffs on the Subscriptions page.

This one is my old subscription : 

And this one is the new subcription that I also received the phone together :

So my old subscription must have expired, right? All I have to pay is my new subscription.
I m really concerned about that and very open to any information thanks in advance . If you need to somehing else to know ,you can always hit me up

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Furkan Kaya, thank you for your screenshot! I totally understand your concern, because of the end date of the old contract. I've checked this for you, and I see that you've used a Jump Renewal (Toestelf Fexibiliteit). With this renewal, you go from a subscription without a phone to a new subscription with a phone. This way, we 'destroy’ your old contract and your new contract starts right away. So no worries. The old one has indeed expired and you only use and pay your new subscription.

If you have any more questions, you know where to find us. If not, I wish you a great rest of your day and enjoy your new Samsung A54! 😄

Hi Furkan Kaya, thank you for your screenshot! I totally understand your concern, because of the end date of the old contract. I've checked this for you, and I see that you've used a Jump Renewal (Toestelf Fexibiliteit). With this renewal, you go from a subscription without a phone to a new subscription with a phone. This way, we 'destroy’ your old contract and your new contract starts right away. So no worries. The old one has indeed expired and you only use and pay your new subscription.

If you have any more questions, you know where to find us. If not, I wish you a great rest of your day and enjoy your new Samsung A54! 😄

Dear @Marciano van Odido ,
I can't tell you how much you relieved me, God bless you and I wish you a good day too.
Also thanks you guys @Waqqas and @Pharwin van Odido :D 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Furkan, thank you so much for your message, that's really nice to hear! I'm happy I could clarify this for you! 🙌🏻

Reageer