Beantwoord

Moved abroad

• 21 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,

I've permanently left the Netherlands and need to cancel my subscription. I see that this is possible with help from an Odido support staff. Can one of you help me? 

(I canceled one of the numbers with thr online form, but the problem is that for this number it’s not in the account and I never receive the SMS code to add it.)

Thank you in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 22 December 2023, 11:01

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi tsydow, welcome to our Community! Sorry to see you go, but I'm hoping you're leaving to a country with better weather! 😄 I've looked into your account and I see that there has been a request for a disconnect for a phone number ending on 53. Is that the (only) one? Please note that you always have 1 month notice period. So your subscription will run until 20-01-2024.

Is there anything I can do for you or is everything okay now? Please let me know and I'm happy to help. If everything's okay, I wish you a great weekend and happy holidays! 😊

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hi @Marciano van Odido !

Yes I’m moving to a better weather (Brazil ☀️ 😃), the number ending in 53 is all right as you said, the problem is with one ending in 45 , it’s from my wife. I tried adding it to my account so I could cancel it with the online form but was not able to. If you need more info (full number, my wife’s info etc..) let me know

Best,

Thiago

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Marciano van Odido !

Yes I’m moving to a better weather (Brazil ☀️ 😃), the number ending in 53 is all right as you said, the problem is with one ending in 45 , it’s from my wife. I tried adding it to my account so I could cancel it with the online form but was not able to. If you need more info (full number, my wife’s info etc..) let me know

Best,

Thiago

Hello Thiago, that sounds really nice, I hope you will enjoy it over there! 

I tried to search for the number ending in 45 in our system, but unfortunately I did not succeed. Can you send me a private message with her phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can look into it with you and sort it out for you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer