Negative BKR

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

Hi,

I had been using T-Mobile with 2 year contract (contract number: 62895485) Around last year this time due-to some technical issues from your side you failed to debit the amount for 2 months which I didn’t notice as I have always been paying perfectly nearly for year and half without any issues ,Then I got a notification from T-Mobile that my services had been stopped and I had to repay remaining amount to close my contract which I did it immediately. dueto this act you gave me negative BKR rating(A & 2). This is now blocking me getting a mortgage for a house I’ve already signed an agreement without financial clause. if i can’t arrange the mortgage on time i have to pay the penally of around 40,000 euros to the seller. I’m in a terrible situation right now.  I’ve already contacted your customer service and even I filed a case with legal services company(Dynamiet) with all the necessary details & documents but still didn’t get any response. Would you be so kind to check and provide some updates.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Muthu

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

What a pitty @Muthu3689 , I understand this is nerve breaking…

It is sad that you missed the warnings of the missed payment. There is a whole duning proces before it goes to a blockage and a BKR registration for the loan.

Although this is a customer talks to customer forum, moderators can look at your account and ask the specific departments for an update. It is good to load your customer details in your forum profile. Only moderators can see them.

@eric thanks for your quick response!! I’ll update the details in my forum profile. 

Reageer