Transfer mobile subscription to prepaid from abroad

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

I want to change my mobile subscription to prepaid. I am currently living outside of the Netherlands, but can have the new sim sent to a family member's address. How can this be done? 

I cannot call the service number as this would cost money from abroad. This should be able to be arranged online. Previously when Odido was T-Mobile, there was a service email, but that is no longer an option. Not sure why. 

Marciano van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi, you're very welcome! My bad, you can request nummerbehoud after you've received the new sim card, indeed. But I might have a better solution. I can also turn your subscription into PrePaid. This way, it saves you the 'trouble’ and costs of ordering a new sim card. To do this, please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your IBAN and the verification code I just sent you! 😁

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @euroeismeister, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you want to stay with us with PrePaid. I see that you're already outside of your contract, so you can easily order your PrePaid and choose for '’nummerbehoud'’ so you can bring your current phone number to your PrePaid. You can order it on this page in the webshop! Will you let me know if everything worked out? 😄

@Marciano van Odido thanks for the answer, I appreciate it. When I go to order the prepaid sim, I see no option for “nummerbehoud”. When is this an option? After the purchase? Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, you're very welcome! My bad, you can request nummerbehoud after you've received the new sim card, indeed. But I might have a better solution. I can also turn your subscription into PrePaid. This way, it saves you the 'trouble’ and costs of ordering a new sim card. To do this, please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number, the last 4 digits of your IBAN and the verification code I just sent you! 😁

Reageer