Er is 75 euro van mijn bankrekening afgeschreven, waarom?

• 16 October 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 124 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello!
On 21 September, €75 was debited from my bank account. The details of the payment stated: T-mobile Thuis YWD21940 Factuur TMT1034060348
There is no account for this amount in my personal account and my client number is different.
Why was I charged this money?
Best regards
Olga

Jason van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @olgaL, welcome to the Odido Community! 🙋‍♂️

Can you add a screenshot of the invoice/debit transaction? Please blur any personal info. I can only find your active subscription with the customer number that start with an S. Thanks in advance! I'm sure we'll figure out what happened.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @olgaL, welcome to the Odido Community! 🙋‍♂️

Can you add a screenshot of the invoice/debit transaction? Please blur any personal info. I can only find your active subscription with the customer number that start with an S. Thanks in advance! I'm sure we'll figure out what happened.

Hello, here it is. But I was informed in the chat, that this is because of old modem, which was not returned.
I just want to let you kniw, that modem was sent to you at 20 september

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @olgaL, thanks for supplying us with these pictures, it was really helpful! I found out that the € 75,- was linked to a cancelled second Internet subscription for returning the modem too late. Don't worry, we already happy that you returned the modem to us and thus I immediately went ahead and started the refund process for you. As soon as I manage to get approval for it, I will send you an automatic confirmation per email about it. Because we will need to create a new credit invoice, the credit will be transferred to your account in November.

I'm on it to get it arranged for you, you will definitely get your money back and thank you so much for returning the modem! 😃

Hello i am having the same issue can you also look into it for me? I also returned the modem later than expected. But i definitely send it back.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @daandupau, I would love to look into this for you, but I can't find an modem that needs to be returned on your current subscription. Could it be that this is about an old subscription? In that case, can you please send me a private message with the address that it's about or the old customer number and the track and trace code from your return package? Thanks in advance! 

Reageer