[Opgelost] Problemen vaste verbinding door stroomstoring.

• 14 March 2024
  • 29 reacties
  • 2600 Bekeken

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

[14-03-2024/08:30] We ontvangen meldingen dat een aantal van onze klanten problemen ondervindt met Internet, TV en Vast Bellen in regio Amsterdam en Hoofddorp. Het lijkt te zijn ontstaan door een stroomstoring bij leverancier Liander. Excuses voor het ongemak. In dit topic houden we je op de hoogte.

Update [09:29] Het issue is nu volledig hersteld door Liander. Mocht je nog problemen hebben, herstart dan het modem en de glasvezelconverter door deze 20 seconden stroomloos te houden. Hierna zou het weer moeten werken.

This topic has been closed for comments

29 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@senad.aruc This is an issue that’s a direct result of the Liander power outage. Please understand that Odido isn’t necessarily in the lead when it comes to fixing this problem. 

I don’t have any internet contract service from Liander, do I?  So, who needs to lead this problem myself? The end user?  Are you joking?

S,

Moderator edit: absolutely no need to attack anyone regarding this issue. We’re doing our best with all external parties to solve this. Please refrain from using offensive language.

It simply does not work that way. There is only so much you can do for redundancy. 

Come on guys, you didn’t even know that there is issues until you woke up in the morning.

This is SHAME!

S,

I am not working for Odido. I do have an understanding how these kind of issues and processes work. I totally agree on timely communication. This is point of discussion for a longer period of time.

However, it is an issue with Liander and you do not have to contact them. You are informed by Odido, and yes that took too long. However, this is not an issues created by Odidio, but by a general power outage, which covers several areas. I do not live in that area and have issues myself. I understand it is frustrating, but it does not help. Wish you well. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Het issue is nu volledig hersteld door Liander. Mocht je nog problemen hebben, herstart dan het modem en de glasvezelconverter door deze 20 seconden stroomloos te houden. Hierna zou het weer moeten werken.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Up and running again! 

Reputatie 1

Ik ben nu vooral blij dat jullie opgelost hebben. 🙏