Beantwoord

Help with bridgetap

• 25 January 2021
  • 33 reacties
  • 416 Bekeken

I’m experiencing bad signal with my internet, no internet and slow speeds, T-Mobile said it was because of a bridge tap.

I’ve been looking around and I can’t understand how the ISRA works, and would love if you could help me.

[Ticket#2021011911046748]

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 28 January 2021, 15:12

Bekijk origineel

33 reacties

If it helps you can reply in dutch and I will be able to google translate it.

@Boris 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Please don't bump your topic all the time as this will not get you a faster reply and it is against the rules.

A moderator will reply for sure soon or later.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mayathehumble, I've checked your connection and it appears very stable. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the outgoing signal and the line itself.

Your speedtets was performed on a cellphone via Wifi → we recommend testing with an ethernet cable and on a laptop or desktop computer. Wifi is far too reliant on external factors to be tested upon. Please perform a speedtest via speedtest.net (use the desktop app) and make sure you're testing with a cat 5e or cat 6 cable. Once you've tested, I'm sure you'll get results near or approximate to the 70 Mbit/s download speed.

Thanks in advance!

this is with ethernet, and saying it is stable is crazy.

if i touch anything on the modem, ir restart i have to wait hours for it to come back

@Jason 

The internet I had from ziggo gave me 50mbit/s as expected, it’s the same ethernet cables. And now I have less than 20, switching to phone cable.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mayathehumble, thank you for the new screenshot. Let me clarify my previous statement regarding the supposed stability: the line appears stable from the outside, this doesn't necessarily mean that you're not experiencing any issues, my apologies! 

We're definitely going to find out what causes the disruptions and low download speed. I'll forward your case to our technicians. Please keep in mind that the current processing time lies between two and four days. 

If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know and be sure to keep us updated in this topic. Thanks in advance, good luck and stay safe! 

Reageer