Beantwoord

Internet connection problem

• 8 February 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 149 Bekeken

I don’t have my internet connection since this morning. It was ok last time I checked (around 3 am last night). I’ve run through every troubleshooting guide I could find on T-Mobile’s website, but no luck. PON light is stable green, no blinking so I should have internet but I don’t. Checked connections three times, did factory reset the modem two times but nothing helped.

Also checked if there’s any general or local outage but seems like there’s none. I’d appreciate a help here, thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 February 2023, 22:46

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @yusufyildirim 

Is the internet cable from the ONT going to the WAN port of your router and dis you restart the Huawei ONT?

@Waqqas Yes Waqqas, cable is in the right spot. I have a tech background and I tripple-checked everything. It was working beautifully until this morning anyway, so it can’t be cable related. I even swapped the ethernet cable with a different one to check if the cable is faulty or not. Also, yes, restarted the ONT a couple of times as well. Is it possible that there’s a problem in 1095MJ area?

Reputatie 6
Badge

Please check thestatus of the network connection on the system information tab: does it show the WAN connection there as 1000Mb?

The ONT seems to be online (as LOS is off) so checking the WAN ethernet cable seems the way to go. 

Yeah, no problem on that.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@yusufyildirim 

There is an issue in Amsterdam, please see this topic.

The issue has been resolved! Thank you all.

Reageer