Beantwoord

No internet Rotterdam DSL

• 6 December 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 140 Bekeken

I’ve tried restarting my router a couple times, but the internet light always goes red. It was working earlier today but suddenly it just stopped. This is in Rotterdam and I haven’t seen any post from T-Mobile saying that there is an issue. Not really sure what to do. Tried contacting support but there was a big queue and I gave up.

icon

Beste antwoord door littlemaart 7 December 2020, 07:53

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @littlemaart 

Do you have fiber or DSL?

If you have fiber, are all the 6 lights on on the media converter and have you removed the power once?

Also check your T-Mobile account under actuele storingen, maybe there is something mentioned.

Edit - there is an issue in Rotterdam according to this topic.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-algemeen-490/is-er-een-storing-bij-t-mobile-thuis-op-internet-tv-of-vaste-telefonie-284385

At 21:15 it says that it should be back up and running but I’ve restarted my router a couple times already and it hasn’t started working. Not sure if it’s just on my end now or if it’s still not working.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@littlemaart 

If you have fiber also try removing the power from your mediaconverter for a bit, and are all the 6 lights on?

I don’t have fiber, just DSL. I’ll check it in the morning again.

It’s working this morning, so not sure what happened. Thanks for the help though!

Reageer