Beantwoord

No internet since 16 Nov 2022.. LOS Red.. POS Off..

• 25 November 2022
  • 35 reacties
  • 430 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

35 reacties

Hi Lisa, 

I expected at least 30 euro since the recharge that I did on 26th was only because data usage on my recharge on 16th was fully exhausted. I did not need calling minutes or SMS from the bundle. Since 30 euro bundle was giving me 15 gb and data only bundle was costing more, i went for 30 euro pack. I even did not have to do the recharge on 16th since I had got a new KPN number sometime back.

Also I think the compensation amount would be more even if you do so by reimbursement through subscription cost. Please give it a thought.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thank you for the quick response! I've just reimbursed a part of the costs for you as a compensation. I couldn't reimburse everything, but I hope you're still happy that I made an exception for you. You can check this in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties.

Hi Lisa, I just sent an email to the above id with emails from Lebara as confirmation of the payments made.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, perfect! Fingers crossed that everything works perfect again on Thursday. Thank you for letting me know. Normally we only reimburse the subscription costs, but I want to make an exception for you. Can you send the receipt to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl? If you can let me know when you've sent this, I will reimburse a part of the costs that you've had. 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, you’re very welcome! Perfect that you’ll keep me posted. If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. I love to help! 

Hi Lisa, The appointment is booked with VolkerWessels Telecom for Thursday. Hope it goes well.

I recharged my Lebara sim for once for 15 euros and then for 30 euros to get things working through hotspot. Please see if this can be compensated.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, you’re very welcome! Perfect that you’ll keep me posted. If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. I love to help! 

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I have some very good news for you! 💪 My colleagues have sent a request to the network administrator. The network administrator will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment. Good to know is that they can call you anonymously, so please be aware of that. They will fix this issue for you. Please let me know if you managed to schedule an appointment with the network administrator. 

Thanks for the update Lisa. I ‘ll let you know once I get the call. I think its with network team since 22nd November.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, I have some very good news for you! 💪 My colleagues have sent a request to the network administrator. The network administrator will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment. Good to know is that they can call you anonymously, so please be aware of that. They will fix this issue for you. Please let me know if you managed to schedule an appointment with the network administrator. 

Thanks Lisa for the acknowledgement. Hope it gets resolved soon as it is really impacting my work and other activities. I am left to monitor my mobile data every now and then and topping it up.

Regarding Guidion visit, I just got a call from the technician and he mentioned he went to the network centre to fix the issue. So not sure if only that was expected from him or was he supposed to come over to my place to try some fix..

Reputatie 7

Hi @Inderjeet Singh, thanks a lot for sharing your story! I really hoped to read another experience. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience and for not knowing the exact status is at this moment. This morning I directly asked one of my colleagues from the technical department if they have can take a look to your case this morning, because I want to have your issue fixed as soon as possible. It is the correct way that Guidion comes first at your house and investigates everything indoors. But it’s not the correct way that you have to chase all the updates. So from now on I will check the status for you. As soon as I receive an update from my colleague, I’ll let you know. Thank you so much for your patience! ❤

Reageer